Disclaimer: The Magnificent Seven and Mrs. Potter belong to Mirsch, Trilogy, etc. Any resemblance of any other characters in this story to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
Author’s Note: This started out as a simple little scene and became a whole fic. Hope you enjoy it.
Rating: FRM - Anonymous Adult pairing

Quite A Sight
By MMW

He was hot, miserable and on patrol. Not that he’d complain, not after the hard time his friends had given him last time he said something. He wouldn’t give them the satisfaction.

Cresting a hill on a little used path, he paused under the shade of a tree. Scanning the surrounding area, he saw nothing out of place, but heard a small splashing sound.

Curious about the noise and more than anxious to find some cool water to soothe his parched throat and overheated skin, he cautiously made his way toward the sound, expecting to see some small animal by the water. As he approached the clearing, he stopped dead in his tracks. That was no woodland creature, unless nymphs were real.

Taking a deep breath and stepping behind a bush, he found himself unable to tear his eyes away from the vision before him. Actually, he had yet to tear his eyes away from the legs before him - beautifully formed, well toned, long, strong, powerful, smooth and creamy. They were the type of legs that would invade a man’s dreams and keep him happy for a lifetime. Images of those legs bending at the knee to allow him access, wrapping around him as he entered her, pleasured her, caused her to scream his name as they lost themselves in the oblivion of ecstasy that flooded his mind.

Finally allowing his eyes to skim upward, he could only see her behind and the way it gently curved, soft, inviting to the touch. It melded perfectly to the creamy skin of her back.

He watched the supple movements of her muscles as they shifted beneath her flawless skin. Never had he wanted to touch something, taste something as much as he wanted to touch and taste that back.

At least, that’s what he thought until she shifted, causing her hair to fall over her shoulder exposing a glorious length of neck. His breath caught in his throat once more. It was the type of throat that demanded attention – gentle nibbles and kisses, harder love bites and teeth. It was a neck to tempt a man to all sorts of pleasures. He could almost feel the warmth of her neck, the throb of her pulse against his lips as he kissed and caressed her with his mouth. He could hear her sighs, whimpers and moans of pleasure as he worked those sensitive areas, bringing her pleasure.

His eyes rose to take in her ear. A beautiful ear made for whispering sweet nothings into. For suckling the lobe, tracing the shell with his tongue. Perfect.

His eyes roamed up a little higher. He took in her glorious, shimmering hair. Its color amazed him, as the light seemed to dance upon it. He desperately wanted to bury his hands in it, smell it, hold onto it as he rode her and caress it when they were sated. He thought of the wonders and intimacy of sitting behind her brushing her locks to a brilliant sheen as he ran his hands through it.

Her stance shifted slightly again. He saw her form in silhouette. Her breasts, sized just right, were round with pert nipples standing at attention from the cool water. Trailing his eye downward, he noted the smooth abdomen leading down…

Ripping his eyes away, he focused on her face. The light was behind her so what he could see was shadowed. He suppressed a gasp of surprise as he recognized her. He had never spared her a thought, never really seen her. He supposed that was because she was so quiet and so modest. He never imagined she would be so tempting. She always seemed to fade into the background.

Swallowing hard, he silently moved away, adjusting his hat and his pants. Mounting his horse, he remembered an upcoming dance. He had yet to ask anyone and wondered if anyone had asked her yet. He would be sure to find out first thing when he saw her in town.

<><><><><><><>

He smoothed down his hair, nervous about asking her. He had been unable to get the sight of her at the pond out of his mind. Having returned to town, he brushed down his horse and made his way to a chair outside of the saloon, knowing she would make her trip to town as she did every afternoon. Fidgeting in his seat, he kept glancing down the road waiting for her. Fortunately none of the other peacekeepers were around to see him.

Eventually his patience paid off and she came down the road, riding on her handsome stallion. Odd that he had never noticed she rode a stallion rather than a mare or gelding, but then, before earlier today, he barely noticed her existence. A stallion could be a lot of horse for anyone, especially a lady, but she seemed to have little trouble with him.

Standing and walking down to where she dismounted and tied her horse to the hitching post, he waited for her to turn. He would never remember exactly what he asked, exactly what he’d said, but he would remember the joy in his heart at her smile and blush as she said yes. The two had quickly agreed upon a time and parted, she with a smile that wouldn’t go away, he with a new spring in his step.

As the day approached, he endured the teasing of his friends, especially after they found out whom he was taking to the dance. He smiled quietly and took it. They didn’t know, wouldn’t understand and his motives weren’t exactly something he felt comfortable describing in public, well, not about a lady.

Each night and during quiet times during the day, his mind would wander back to her. To the image of her standing along the edge of the pond, hair loose and free, sunlight heightening her beauty. He could feel himself reacting to the sight and, though he’d never admit it to anyone, looked forward to night when he could sleep. For his dreams were filled with her, with them, with all they could do, would do together. The closer the dance got, the more complete and complicated his dreams became. Soon they entailed not only the intimate embrace he so craved, but also much, much more.

He lay back on his bed, hoping the dream would return. Tomorrow was the night of the dance. He’d had his best outfit cleaned and would spend the day picking wildflowers for her and hoping to distract himself from his nerves.

As he settled into sleep, the slightest whisper of a breeze floated past his face, aiding him in his attempt to return to his heavenly dream.

He approached her door, hesitant, nervous, excited. He had waited all week for this. He had waited to speak with her, to hear her voice, a voice he had never truly listened to before, a voice that haunted him and filled him, devastated him and gave him hope all at the same time. True, his interest in her might not have had the purest of beginnings, but he would make up for that and treat her as she deserved to be treated, with respect, tenderness, devotion and love.

Shaking his head to snap out of his reverie, he lifted his hand and knocked.

His breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. She was dressed in a beautiful, shimmering dress with lace, low-cut enough to accent and highlight her amazing shoulders and collar bones. Around her neck rested a satin choker of the same shimmering cloth. The choker might be plain, but it accentuated her long, slender neck, drawing the eye to the enticing tract of skin there.

Her hair was amazing. Hanging loose down her back, it had been brushed until it shown in a magnificent display. Upon closer inspection, he noted several small wildflowers woven into it, adding not only their faint scent but also drawing out her wonderful highlights. He ached to sink his hands into that hair.

Allowing his eyes to glide to her face, he gasped. She was beautiful. Her lips were full and pink, inviting and promising a taste of Heaven. He would taste those lips now and sip of their sweet nectar had they not had the dance to go to. Perhaps, if he were lucky, afterwards…

His ideas of after the dance shattered as he looked into her eyes, the windows to her soul. In them he read passion, heat and desire equal to his own. He also read the demand they were making – no waiting.

Stepping forward, he swept her into his arms, lowering his head as she raised hers, their lips locking in unrestrained passion. Feelings so intense he wondered if he’d been hit by lightning coursed through him as their kiss only intensified. Seeking entrance to her mouth, she nearly cried out at the sweetness and tenderness with which she returned his tongue’s attention.

Needing more, he stepped into the house and closed the door behind him. He felt her hands delve under his jacket and begin to explore his back, chest, and buttocks even as he allowed his own hands the same freedom.

He reached down to lift her and carry her to the nearby couch when a knock sounded on the door…

A knock? He thought, waking. There’s no knock, no interruptions in this dream…

The knock sounded again and the voice of his friend called out, “Rise and shine! You wanted a wakeup call and this is it.”

He stared at the ceiling and sighed.

<><><><><><><>

Her nervousness had driven her nearly to distraction the past few days and as for the thoughts and dreams she was having about him, well, if she blushed any more she’d look sunburned. She knew she was no beauty, not compared to some of the other women in town, and she knew her modest apparel and quiet disposition didn’t help her garner attention, but somehow he had noticed her and asked. She had nearly died when he stopped before her, hat in hand and asked her to the dance. All the women in town were taken with one or another of their seven peacekeepers and those who were lucky enough to be asked out were the envy of all. But that he, her favorite of the seven, had asked her to the dance…

It’s only a dance, she chastised herself. It’s not like he’s courting you. Setting aside what she viewed as her foolish imaginings, she set about the chores she needed to finish before preparing for the dance.

Finishing the last of the outside chores, she made her way in and checked the time, shocked to see how little she would have to get ready and thankful she’d put the water on to heat for her bath. Grasping the buckets of hot water, she wandered over to the washtub. It wasn’t a proper bathtub, but it was large enough for her to stand or squat in and wash without making a huge mess in her kitchen. Pouring the water in, she failed to notice the door left slightly ajar.

Leaving the water to cool slightly, she made her way to her bedroom where she grabbed a towel and her robe. Glancing in the mirror, she took off the bonnet she wore while working outside, but left her hair up in its tight bun, thinking she’d have to figure something out later.

As she turned to leave the room, she caught sight of her ‘fancy’ dress. She’d seen the pattern several months ago. It had taken her breath away. She couldn’t remember having seen anything so beautiful. It was far more daring than her other clothes. Though she knew at the time there would never be a reason to wear it and it was an extravagance, she had figured out she had just enough money to afford it without eating into her finances. She felt a smile curve her lips even as a flame of excitement licked at her cheeks and trailed across her stomach. She had a reason to wear it tonight.

Continuing on her way out to the kitchen, she quickly removed her clothes, grabbed her soap and washing cloth and began her bath.

As she reached her arm across herself to scrub at her shoulder, she failed to notice the stunned man standing in the doorway of the room.

He had arrived early, so anxious was he to see her, talk to her, be near her... As he approached the front door, he grew concerned when he noted it had been left ajar. This was a fairly safe area, but a woman alone shouldn’t leave her door open. Not knowing what sort of danger he could be approaching and feeling his anger flash at the thought of anything having happened to her, he pushed the door open a little wider, pulled his gun and scanned the room. Nothing.

Moving quietly inside, he made his way through the room and paused by the doorway to the kitchen. Taking a cautious look around the room, he froze in his tracks. She was standing in a large washtub, bathing. He suppressed the gasp of pleasure that wanted to escape even as his eyes remained locked on the supple figure before him. He felt his pants begin to constrict as he watched her run her cloth over her shoulders to remove the soap residue.

At the moment he wanted nothing more than to walk over and finish rinsing her, running his hands across her body to remove the remnants of the soap. He’d almost picked up his foot and took a step into the room when he stopped himself. This was wrong. You didn’t treat a lady like this, spying on them, invading their privacy. In their brief conversations, he found himself frequently lost in her voice, her eyes, her words. He wanted more than a night with her and, while that thought startled him, he wasn’t one to hide from the truth or lie to himself, not about something this important.

Making his way back out of her house as quietly as he’d entered, he closed the door and decided maybe a walk would do him some good.

She finished rinsing the soap off of her body, having shaken off the feeling of being watched. Grabbing her towel, she scrubbed herself dry before stepping into her robe.

Laying out the towel and the washcloth to dry, she made her way to her room. Glancing at the time, she cursed. He would be here any minute. She was just thankful that he hadn’t arrived while she was bathing, that would have been embarrassing.

Slipping into her clothes, she quickly unbound her hair. Running a brush through it, she sighed as its natural wave made its appearance. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too humid out tonight. The humidity always made her wave turn into corkscrew curls. Grabbing her pair of combs, she slid them into her hair to keep it from falling into her face. Picking a wildflower from the vase in the room, she arranged it in her hair by the comb.

Evaluating herself in the mirror, she was pleased with the result. It was certainly a simple look and maybe not the most fashionable, but it was a serviceable look. She nearly jumped when she heard the knock at the door. Grabbing a shawl, she made her way to the front room.

Opening the door, her breath caught in her throat at the sight of the man before her. He was gorgeous. His normally handsome features seemed highlighted by the nicer clothes. The sparkle in his eye filled her with warmth she hadn’t been expecting.

“You look beautiful,” he breathed, captivated by the beauty before him. He had thought he’d never see a more beautiful sight than the image of her by the pond, but here, in this dress, her hair down and a flower entwined in it… He knew in that instant he’d lost his heart to her. He held out the offering of wildflowers he’d picked, smiling at her delicate blush. “They’re nothing compared to you,” he whispered, his awe at the vision before him evident in his voice.

Surprised by his emotion as well as her own, it took her a moment to recapture the breath that had deserted her at his words. Though she knew he could have any woman in town, a portion of her hoped against hope that he would choose her, want her, love her, desire her even as she desired him. Reaching to take the flowers, she allowed her hand to rest on his a moment longer than it should. She hadn’t intended to be so forward, but as their skin touched, an intense, passionate heat radiated though her. It was almost as if, in that touch, she and he had been bound together.

He felt his heart begin to beat wildly in his chest as their hands met. Perhaps it wasn’t proper to maintain contact for so long, but the heat that flooded him at her touch seared him to his core and branded him as hers.

She almost cried out at the loss of contact when she moved her hand away, but knew they had to leave soon. If they were late getting to the dance, the whole town would be talking. She’d already heard the whispers and gossip about her agreeing to go to the dance with him. Rumors of pity being his motivation, of her loose ways in agreeing to go with a peacekeeper, whispers of him and his past... She didn’t believe any of it, they said the same of all the peacekeepers. They hadn’t talked much this week, but she knew he was nothing like those gossips believed. “Would you like something to drink before we start?” she asked, remembering her manners and the ride he’d had to make out to her house.

Smiling at this thoughtful woman, he replied, “No, thank you.”

Turning toward the kitchen, she quickly placed the flowers in a vase with water. As she reentered the main room, she felt her pulse rate increase at the sight of him. He was standing by the fireplace looking at the objects on the mantle. His casual stance, as he touched various items spoke of a grace she had never noticed.

Turning at the sound of her step as she re-entered the room, he couldn’t stop the smile that came unbidden to his lips. Picking up her shawl, he held it for her and offered his arm; leading her to the little buggy he had borrowed to drive her to town. He was glad he’d thought of it earlier, riding a horse would have sullied her beautiful dress and he wanted everyone to see and revel in her beauty even as he did.

Settling her in the seat, he moved around to his own position and settled in, smiling at the sight of her hair curling in upon itself. If anything those curls were more endearing than anything else he’d seen. He could wake up every morning next to this woman and wonder at her.

Giving the horses the signal to move, the two headed off toward town and the dance.

<><><><><><><>

The two arrived at the dance having spent an enjoyable ride into town chatting and laughing. The more they talked, the more it appeared they had in common. While they were similar in many ways, there were enough differences to keep things interesting.

Before either of them could wish it, they arrived at the dance. Parking the buggy and securing the reins, he stepped around to help her down from her perch. Though she most likely only needed his hand as a balance point, he couldn’t suppress his desire to touch her and placed both hands around her slender waist to lift her down. He felt his smile broaden as her hands rested on his shoulders and their eyes locked. Though he settled her feet on the ground both were loath to release their grip and break the electric contact.

They were startled out of their reverie as one of the Potter children tore past pursued by another child. Releasing a laugh and their hold upon one another, he offered his arm, which she gratefully accepted, and they headed off toward the light and music.

Glancing around he quickly spotted his fellow peacekeepers and nodded at them to let them know he’d seen them. He smiled as he saw several of them stand a little straighter and smooth out imaginary wrinkles from their clothes or straighten their hair as they caught sight of the woman on his arm. So much for their teasing, he thought.

She felt suddenly unsure of herself as all eyes seemed to turn toward her. She nodded to the familiar faces of her friends, grasped the arm under her hand a little tighter and shifted closer to his protecting presence. She was rescued from having to participate in the conversations around her when a waltz was started and he led her out to the dance floor.

As the music began, they kept themselves to an isolated corner of the floor. Their soft words, emotive eyes and the tender circle of their arms as they moved together formed a protective cocoon around the duo that any who looked at could sense and see.

That cocoon, in addition to the protective stances of his friends, prevented others from trying to interrupt the two as they existed in a world all their own. Though each of the other peacekeepers had marveled at the beautiful creature upon the arm of their friend, and though several had hoped to have a chance to spend time with her, they all saw the connection between the couple and, happy that their friend had found someone, decided to allow them time together.

For his part, he marveled at how perfectly she fit in his arms, at how well they moved together. He ruthlessly pushed aside thoughts of how much he wanted to feel her move with him in bed. There would be time for that later. For now he just wanted to hold her in his arms forever.

For once she didn’t notice the stares, the whispers or anyone else. So lost was she in his eyes, in his arms, in his heart and in their newborn love, that the rest of the world faded to nothing. She no longer heard the music playing and didn’t care if it did. She had never felt as complete as she did here in his arms dancing under the stars.

As the waltz was slowing a loud explosion sounded, taking everyone by surprise. She had little time to realize what was happening around her. She heard a loud noise, felt a sharp pain on the back of her head and then knew no more.

The explosion happened so swiftly he had no time to react. He watched as debris started flying and cried out in horror as a flying board hit her in the back of the head. He caught her crumpling form and bent over her to protect her, not noticing the small pieces that tore at his skin, leaving numerous cuts and abrasions.

In seconds the chaos was over. He was vaguely aware of some of his fellow peacekeepers taking off and capturing the culprit but his focus was on the unconscious woman in his arms. His heart pounded and he wanted to scream his denial that fate would take her away from him so soon after he found her. He knew he had feelings, but this drove home exactly how much he needed her in his life. He couldn’t lose her now. He couldn’t. He swallowed back the fear that threatened to overwhelm him, forcing himself to check her over. He knew she’d been hit on the head and checked quickly. Seeing no blood on his hand as he took it away, he searched the area again more cautiously. He could feel the beginnings of a lump. Running his hands down her torso, he felt no blood, though he thought she might have some bruises in the morning.

“What… hap… happened?” queried a soft, confused voice.

Nearly crying out his relief, he looked down into the eyes he had just moments ago feared he would never see again. Unable to resist his impulse, he leaned down and gifted her with a quick but passionate kiss. Then, hugging her tightly to his chest, he rocked back and forth slightly and whispered his feelings to her, his relief, his love, his fear, his need.

She awoke feeling more at home than she had ever before, more secure. A warm blanket of comfort and love surrounded her, dulling the throbbing in her head. She was next aware of the taste of him on her mouth as she felt his lips crush her own. Before she could respond, however, they were taken away and his voice, harsh and laden with emotion started whispering to her. His words reached her heart and soul. She felt herself melting into him, touched, comforted and completed by his admissions. Looking up into his eyes, her throat tightened, rendering her speechless as she read the truth of all he was saying there. Allowing her own emotions to pour through her eyes, she saw his understanding that all those feelings were returned begin to dawn.

“What happened here?” Mrs. Potter asked. She had been one of the few people unaffected by the flying debris and was helping evaluate injuries.

“Got hit in the head,” she replied, looking up into the concerned eyes of the store owner.

Her face clouding Mrs. Potter asked, “Any blood?”

“No, ma’am,” he replied, wondering how much of his confession she’d heard.

Nodding her head she said, “Well, if that’s it, then you best take her home. You know the drill, she’ll need to be woken up several times during the night to make sure she’s fine.” Mrs. Potter suppressed a smile. She knew she was meddling, but the two of them seemed so right together that she could only encourage them. “You best have her tend to your scrapes too,” she warned, “before they get infected.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the two said together.

Gently helping her to her feet, he placed his arm around her waist as he led her to the buggy.

For her part, after the initial dizziness of standing, she felt fine and could have moved on her own, but his arm around her brought a pleasure and comfort to her she didn’t want to end. Taking her seat in the buggy, she finally took a good look at him. She released a little gasp at the small cuts that showed on his face and stains of blood at the tears in his clothes. She would see to his injuries when they reached her home.

The ride back was quiet. She leaned against him, unwilling to break physical contact, drawing strength and comfort from his presence and nearness. She finally found her voice and expressed her own thoughts, fears and desires even as he had done.

He felt as if his heart would burst as she whispered the truth of her heart and soul to him. The gentleness, tenderness and wonder she inspired in him could only be a reflection of her. He took his time on the ride back to her house.

Finally they arrived. He told her he would take care of the horse and buggy. She indicated that she would prepare some water and bandages for his injuries.

She had just taken the heated water off the stove when he walked in. Ushering him to a seat, she helped him remove his jacket, seeing that his injuries were causing him some discomfort. She suppressed a gasp as she saw the bloody gashes along the arms and shoulders of his shirt. She reached down to help him unbutton it. They both stopped, eyes meeting as they reached the buttons at the same time. Feeling her face flush, she turned away and moved to get the water and a clean rag as well as some whiskey she kept to disinfect cuts and scrapes.

As she turned back to him, she stopped dead in her tracks. For several minutes she couldn’t breath. Never had she imagined him looking so good without his shirt on. Entranced by the sight before her, she walked up to the man and carefully set the items down on the table nearby. Lost in the sight of him, she forgot all her embarrassment as she reached out a hand and tentatively traced a finger down his chest, wondering in the feel of his skin beneath her hand. She paused as her fingers sensed his heartbeat and jumped when his hand covered hers.

Blinking in confusion and then flushing at her actions, she quickly turned away and began tending his scrapes.

She had stolen his breath with her intent look at his naked chest. He sat as still as he could as she tentatively reached out and began exploring the expanse of skin he had exposed. The feeling of her fingers as they traced fiery trails across his skin increased his heart rate and breathing. He could feel himself becoming aroused, so when she paused in her exploration, he had reached up to stop her hand. Had he allowed it to continue, he would have ravished her then and there.

Disappointed when she removed her hand and turned away, he struggled to regain his control, a task made much easier as she began tending his cuts. The sting of whisky upon the small wounds was enough to drive any amorous thoughts from his mind.

She heard him suck in a breath as she tended the largest of his cuts, the one on his arm, but knew she had to clean it and cause the pain now, or he would suffer for it later. Fortunately she had tweezers on hand to help remove some of the splinters that had embedded themselves in the scrapes. Soon, it was over, his wounds tended. She felt a flush of disappointment as he reached for his shirt.

Walking around him so she could see his face, she put her hand atop his to stop him from replacing his shirt. Seeing him, touching him, had stirred a fire within her she could only think of one way to extinguish.

Seeing the question in his eyes, she said softly, “I’m sure.” Then to prove the truth of her statement, she hiked up her skirt, straddled his lap and kissed him with all the passion and desire she’d been hiding and denying. She kissed him with all her heart and soul, as if her very life depended on it.

Overwhelmed by the honesty of her action, he circled her and drew her flush against him, returning her ardor with his own. How he had wanted her; how he had needed her, how he had finally discovered in her the one woman who could complete him were all poured into this kiss. He didn’t care that she could feel the effects of their passion, knowing she would feel it without the frustrating cloth barrier soon enough.

She felt his tongue brush across her lips. Though not very experienced with men, she released her concerns, trusting him implicitly, and allowed herself to respond. As his tongue invaded her mouth, she began slowly moving her hips in time with this tongue, needing to feel him fill her, needing more than just his tongue. She felt his hands fall upon her hips and still them. Frustrated by her sudden inability to react, she allowed her own tongue the opportunity his had claimed and began exploring his mouth as her hands raced over his naked torso, memorizing every detail, every reaction, every inch of him.

He thought he would go mad with the small movements of her hips, so he had stilled them, but the sudden attack of her tongue and hands served to increase his need. Finally having had enough, he stood, lifting her with him, unwilling to break their connection, and walked her to the bedroom.

As he headed for the bed, she broke off the kiss and began a gentle exploration of tongue and lips against his throat and shoulder. He released a groan, needing her, needing to feel her, to learn her, to know every inch of her, every gasp, every whimper, every way to pleasure her even as she was pleasuring him.

Setting her on the edge of the bed, he smiled at her groan of disappointment at the breaking of contact. Smiling down at her kiss-bruised lips, he reached up and placed a hand against her cheek. Looking deeply into her eyes, he saw his own burning passion and need reflected therein. Suppressing a gasp of his own at her unexpected action, he led his other trembling hand to the buttons she had used as closure on her dress and began undoing them.

She didn’t want to be so far from him. Every inch of her burned with her need for this man, for his scent, his taste, his feel. When he placed a hand on her cheek, she looked deeply into his eyes and saw her own need and desire reflected there. Turning her head slightly, she kissed the palm of his hand before gently licking and then nibbling it. As she felt him begin to draw it way, she stilled the hand with one of her own and began working her way over its contours with her lips tongue and teeth.

She was aware of his other hand unbuttoning and removing her clothes and didn’t care. The sooner she was out of them, the sooner they could be one. Running her tongue along one of his fingers, she took the tip of it between her teeth before sucking it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. She smiled as she heard his gasp and released one of her own as his other hand found the sensitized peak of her breast.

He thought he would die of pleasure as she took his finger into her mouth. Needing to pleasure her, to let her know how wonderful her ministrations felt, he reached down to caress her breast, smiling as he heard her gasp.

Reluctantly drawing his hand away from her, he used both to help her out of her dress and undergarments as she helped him out of his boots and pants. He could now stare openly at the sight he had only seen secretly before and found himself becoming harder as her eyes raked his body.

She had never seen anything so incredible, so virile, so male. The sight of his naked body caused her already hard nipples to become almost painful with desire. She could feel the warm wetness pooling between her legs and knew she needed him now. A portion of her mind needed to know every inch of him, everything about him, but a more primal need overrode that desire. Seeing his raging manhood before her, she stepped up to him, pressing as close as she could and claimed his mouth.

He released a small growl as she crushed her mouth and body against his. He felt her rise up onto her toes and the smooth contact of her inner thigh as it slid up the outside of his. Dropping his hands to cup her buttocks, he lifted her up and settled her upon his throbbing member, both of them groaning in pleasure as they met, she from the fullness he created within her, he from her tightness around him.

Carefully laying her back on the bed, he was about to ask how she was when he felt her legs wrap around him and her body begin to move. Losing all ability of coherent thought, he met her rhythm in a dance older than any they’d danced that night.

He felt her tighten around him and cry his name. Losing himself in the joy of hearing her voice call him, he found himself falling off the same cliff of wonderful bliss as he called out to her, continuing his motions until he felt the contractions of her climax cease.

Collapsing on the bed next to her, he had just enough energy and clear thought to cradle her against him and pull the quilt over them before falling into a contented sleep.

Several hours later he awoke, aware of someone watching him. Looking up, he met her love-filled eyes and knew his own emotions reflected the same. He opened his mouth to ask what she was looking at, but she place a finger against his lips to silence him.

Kissing him quickly and knowing what his unsaid question would be, she simply answered, “You, here in my bed, naked, sated, and all mine.” Kissing his smiling mouth again, she smiled back as his arms wrapped around her and he drew her on top of him. “It’s quite a sight,” she assured him.

The End


feedback to: mmwert@yahoo.com