SnidelyWhihplash
By Beriaearwen

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer belongs to J. Whedon, etc.The Bullwinkle Show belongs to someone else (I'm drawing a blank). Both are used here without permission. No copyright infringement is intended.
Crossover: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/The Bullwinkle Show
Characters: Willow Rosenberg, Kennedy, Snidely Whiplash
Rating; PG-13 - suitable for people over 13
Word Count: 517
Notes: This is the first of my villians prompts. So far all the ideas seem to be a little off the beaten path, but, oh well. :-)

Snidely Whiplash
By Beriaearwen

Willow lay on the uncomfortable bed....

Wait.

Her bed wasn't uncomfortable. She had taken a lot of time and energy to ensure she had a comfortable bed to sleep in each night.

Opening her eyes she tried to sit up only to discover herself bound.

She turned her head and saw she was tied to... no... It couldn't be.

Nope. She wasn't going to even think it. It was utterly impossible.

Closing her eyes, she focused on calming herself and waking up.

Satisfied with her efforts, Willow once more opened her eyes only to let out a shriek.

Above her loomed a pale faced man with black hair and eyes. He wore black top hat and cape over a suit.

“Ah, Sweet Nell. You have awoke at last,” the man said, reaching up to twirl the ends of his mustache. “All you have to do is denounce that despicable Dudley Doright and pledge your love to me. Then I will untie you and we can live happily ever after together.”

“Oh. My. Goddess!” There wasn't much else going through her mind at the moment. She was literally tied to the railroad tracks, unable to move and a silent movie type villain wanted to run away with her. “Are you completely out of your mind? First of all, My name is Willow, not Nell. Second, you're going to be in big trouble, mister, once my girlfriend gets here and if she leaves anything of you it's going to be mine. Yes, I said girlfriend because, hello, NOT Nell. I've never heard of her or this Dudley Doright person. Don't you back away from me. I've got a good rant going on right now...”

“Oh, look. Here comes Doright now. I'd best be going. Ta!” Snidely said before taking off at a dead sprint.

Moments later, a beautiful white horse stopped beside the still tied-up Willow. Instead of Snidely's expected Mountie, however, Kennedy jumped off. Stopping by the horse's head, she rubbed its nose. “Thanks Horse. We'll be ready to go n just a few minutes.”

Stepping away from the horse, she drew a long knife and quickly cut the bonds holding her girlfriend before helping her stand. When Willow's legs gave out from being tied for so long, Kennedy wrapped an arm around her waist, sheathed her knife and proceeded to swing he redhead up into her arms. “I love being the hero,” Kennedy said before leaning down to peck her girlfriend on the lips.

“Hero?” Willow questioned.

“Yeah. The hero always gets the girl.”

The expression on Willow's face had her pausing mid-stride and quickly backpedaling from her statement.

“Woman. They always get the woman.”

The expression didn't change. “They always get the really hot, completely competent woman who is capable of handling handling the situation themselves, but is grateful for the assist.”

Willow's eyebrow raised a fraction of an inch.

Kennedy looked up and saw they were standing in front of her mount “Help!” she pleaded to the animal.

Horse sorted and looked away.

End


To The Buffy Crossover Story Index
To the main fanfic page
Email Beriaearwen