Meredith's Magnificent Seven Insta-fics

Room Service

Disclaimer: The Magnificent Seven belong to Mirsch, Trilogy, etc. All other characters are purely from my imagination and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
Author's note: Believe it or not, the underlying incident did actually happen to my friends while we were on vacation. (I was already up & out of the room). Naturally I've spiced it up a bit to make the story more intersesting. :-)


Room Service
By MMW

He sighed as the hot water pounded against his sore shoulders. What he wouldn't do for a massage just now; too bad the hotel didn't offer massages. The truth was, as much as he'd claimed to dread the conference, he was happy to get away from the bickering. Shaking his head, he couldn't figure out why the seven of them had been fighting so much, but it was a relief to be away for a while.

The conference had been boring and the other attendees less than stellar. Still he was determined to make the most of this, his final night in the hotel, before heading back to his squabbling siblings.

Finally tiring of the hot, pounding water, he shut off the shower and grabbed a towel. Drying himself, he released a sigh as he felt more stress leave his body. Stepping out of the small bathroom and heading toward his suitcase, he stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of his room door opening.

Spinning toward the door, he found himself face to face with two petite ladies with wide blue eyes.

"Oh, my," said one of the octogenarians.

"Indeed," said the other small, white-haired lady as they both examined the sight of the naked man before them.

The End


Feedback to MMW
Back To Meredith's Insta-fic homepage
Back to Meredith's Magnificent Seven Main Page