The Magnificent Seven - Insta-fics

Conference Woes
By MMW

Disclaimer: The characters of "The Magnificent Seven" belong to MGM, Trilogy, etc and are used here without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. The joke this is based on was told to me and I have been unable to find the source.
Notes: Unlike most of my instafics, this is not an original piece, it is simply a joke that I adapted by putting the boys into it. It was originally posted on the M7_LighterSide list.
Rating: Suitable for all ages
Universe: ATF
Characters: Ezra, JD, Josiah
Feedback: To MMW


Conference Woes
By MMW

JD, Ezra, and Josiah were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper.

After a long day of meetings, they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flights of stairs to get to their room.

JD said to Ezra and Josiah, "Let's break the monotony of the climb by doing on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, Ezra can sing songs for the next 25 flights, and Josiah can tell sad stories for the rest of the way."

At the 26th floor, JD stopped telling jokes and Ezra began to sing. At the 51st floor, Ezra stopped singing and Josiah began to tell sad stories.

"I will tell my saddest story first," Josiah said. "I left the room key in the car!"

End.


To the Instafic Page
To the ATF Page
To the Alphabetic Story Index
To the M7 Main Page
Email MMW